Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Warning: Slow Blogging Ahead

Hello!

Thanks for coming to look at my blog. I started this with the very best of intentions to post often about my family history research.  However, shortly after that, my good friend Tami and I started up WikiChicks.  And very shortly after that I received an awesome opportunity to be the Cousin Coordinator for the Global Family Reunion - an epic event happening next June.  With all that and my already awesome job as the Forest Elf of WikiTree I will not have much time over the next year to do any of my own blogging!  I might be able to sneak in a few here or there though. We'll see!

Thanks for reading!

Eowyn - the Forest Cousin Coordinating WikiChick Elf

1 comment:

  1. Cousin Coordinator Eowyn what does that encompass

    ReplyDelete